Sunday 20 October 2013

If there is a heaven, everyone will feel as though...

they are at a concert. The other night I went to see Imagine Dragons at the Palace with a very dear friend of mine. This is a bit stupid and sentimental to admit I guess, but every time I go to a concert I always return a little sadder - not because I didn't have a great time (THEY WERE FRAKKAN AWESOME!! I WANTED TO JUMP ONTO THE STAGE AND THEN HUG THEM ALL FOR BEING SO FRAKKAN AWESOME, AND THEN RUN AWAY BACK INTO THE CROWD) it's just that seeing people - strangers - enjoying something together and sharing in the atmosphere, so full of excitement and happiness...well I dunno...I wish life always felt like that I guess.

But enough of my sentimetal blabbing...Here are some pictures...we had a really good view from the balcony :D






and a video...which has for some reason, turned sideways...kind of ruins the effect...the concert was not sideways  

No comments:

Post a Comment